Do you ever find that there is a topic that you keep wanting to write about, but need to delay because you have already written about it recently, and planned to rotate through topics? Variety is good, but sometimes spending some time really getting into one topic can allow increased depth.
As a book blogger, I find I keep coming back to Shakespeare, so I have decided to give in, and dedicate the month of September to it. Shakespeare in September, has a bit of a ring to it.
If you would like to join me in having a focussed month, please do- whatever your blog is about! Maybe Soufles in September if you are a food blogger. Or Sonic Screwdrivers in September for the Sci-fi fan. How about Sewing in September?
Of course it doesn’t have to start with S, but alliteration is fun.
To join in:
- Decide your topic and how many posts you plan to try and write about it.
- If you want, let us know in the comments what your plan is,
- otherwise just link back your posts to this post,
- and tag ‘SISep’ so your posts can be found.
- And of course, don’t forget to have a visit of other sites that post to meet some fellow blogger friends!